Practice makes perfect!
For Saturday Wedding Services, the rehearsal is Friday evening from 5:00 to 5:45PM or 6:00 to 6:45PM or 7:00 to 7:45PM, depending on chapel availabilty.
For Sunday Wedding Services, the rehearsal is Friday evening or Saturday evening, depending on chapel availability.
- The rehearsal must begin at its scheduled time and cannot exceed its 45 time allotment.
- If the rehearsal is delayed for 30 minutes, the rehearsal is cancelled.
- The officiant (or wedding coordinator, if you have hired one) is responsible for organizing and running the rehearsal.
- Only the participants in the wedding, including immediate family, are permitted at the rehearsal.
- Marriage license, wedding programs and unity candles must be brought to the rehearsal.
You must apply for your marriage license within thirty days of the date of your wedding. You may do so at the Office of Public Health in the bride's hometown (if she is a resident of New Jersey), or at Princeton Borough at 1 Monument Drive, Princeton, NJ (609-497-7608).